Kauri Healthcare are looking to appoint an experienced Accountant to work closely with the senior management team to support, facilitate and deliver key financial information.
Kauri Healthcare Limited (KHC) are an integrated health care centre committed to improving quality of life by providing sustainable, compassionate, comprehensive, health care services. Their team provide a warm, welcoming, and compassionate service to all patients. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Accountant to join the Finance Team for a fixed term of 6 months.
Working closely with the wider finance team you will be responsible for the day to day financials and will be the main point of contact for all finance related queries within the organisation. Preparation of monthly board reports as well as collating and interpreting this information will be a key function of this position.
A Snap Shot of the Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact for all finance related queries including payroll
- Prepare general ledger accounts
- Reconciliation and journals, GST/PAYE
- Facilitate and deliver monthly performance reports
- Developing, monitoring trends
- Support and coaching of staff
- Meeting financial compliance and regulation standards
- Year end audit and finalisation
Skills & Experience – Who are we looking for!
We are looking for an experienced Accountant, ideally someone from a healthcare background or similar. The ideal person will have a keen eye for figures and have an analytical approach for reviewing and reporting. You will have the experience and confidence to ensure your workflows are kept up to date and tasks completed in a timely manner.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of finance and accounting
- Understanding of business and accounting computer packages
- Experience with payroll systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the healthcare sector (would be an advantage)
- Strong customer service and patient care focus
Kauri Heath Centre encompasses the best of the best in the Primary healthcare. The team is established and extremely supportive, and passionate about what they do. They have some amazing innovative and progressive ideas – does this sound like your kind of team? Then apply now!
Applications close 12th August 2020, however, will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay. For further information contact Robyn Bills 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role